What are virtual conference services?
A virtual conference is a conference delivered via the internet, enabling presenters to collaborate with online audiences without attending in person.
How does it work?
Presenters use a webcam to connect with our webcast producer online. The producer then relays them into a webcast where an unlimited number of viewers can watch.
ﾠWhat You Get
- Online virtual conference to unlimited participants without anyone having to attend in person.
- Online consultation to assess your presenter’s internet connection and video quality.
- Professional online technical staff who will produce the virtual conference.
- State of the art equipment, with backup hardware and internet connectivity at our virtual production facility, to ensure the success of your event.
- Live webcast streamed in real time to your audience, and recorded for view-on-demand.
- Collaborative chat feature.
- Online hosting of view-on-demand archive for one year.
- Unlimited audience sizes.
Why Choose Us?
- Live Media is Toronto’s premier virtual conferencing provider, having produced thousands of events online.
- Professional, friendly and courteous staff.
- Award winning service.
- Hassle-free, convenient service: we capture and stream your presentation slides onsite, so there’s no need to deliver them to us ahead of time.
- Need more information on webcasting? Click here.
- Need slides and audio, but no video? Try our Live Media Webinar Services.
- Looking for HD video and audio only? Try our Live Streaming Services.
- Looking for 2-way or multi-point communication with audio and video? Try our Live Media Video Conference Services.
- Looking for professional video recording? Try our Live Media Corporate Video services.
- Looking to record your mulit-session business conference? Try our Live Media Conference Recording services.
High Quality Video Conferencing at Affordable Prices.
Call us for a free consultation today! 416.802.5513
What Our Clients Say...
The Jane Goodall Institute of Canada
“The Jane Goodall Institute of Canada has worked with Live Media for two events now. One was in-person, providing IMAG to an audience of over 1500 people. More recently, we used Live Media’s services for a virtual event. Both times we were extremely impressed with John and Carrie’s professionalism and efficiency the day of the shows, as well as the preparations leading up to them. We especially appreciate their attention to customer experience and would highly recommend their services. We look forward to future events with Live Media!”
Ontario Brain Institute
“We’ve worked with John and Carrie from Live Media for a few years now, to produce our public talk events – both live, in person as well as virtual – and they are such a joy to work with and always consummate professionals. They’re organized, prompt, on the ball and easily go with the flow in working with any last minute changes; being instrumental in helping to make my job easier! I would highly recommend their services to anyone.”
- Stuart Knight, President
Stuart Knight Productions
“Live Media is the perfect go to place for all of your multimedia needs. They are true professionals every step of the way and they make you feel like a member of their family. As a company that has produced shows for over one million people I can tell you that I’ve worked with a wide range of production companies and Live Media is one of the best!”
- Devin Kinasz, Publisher
“Live Media has made the production of our virtual events a breeze and we wouldn’t consider doing any events without them. They are competent, professional and calming voices when the pressure heats up. Would highly recommend them!!”
- Allison and Paul Dillett
“Working with John and his Live Media team was a fantastic experience! They successfully delivered back-to-back HD webcasts of our pay-per-view 2-day event, enabling our fans from all over the world to watch both the live and archived shows. Thanks to Live Media, our audience sizes are no longer limited by the number of seats on location! We’d recommend Live Media to anyone looking for a highly skilled, professional and top quality webcasting provider to expand their target market.”
- Andrea Walasek, Manager of Communications
Upper Canada District School Board
“Working with John, Carrie, and the Live Media Inc. team was a pleasure. On short notice, they were able to meet with us to discuss our requirements before recording and livestreaming our event. I appreciated their professionalism and diligence both leading up to and during our public event. Throughout our discussions, they maintained a positive attitude and took the time required to ensure that all of our needs were met appropriately. “