Our Virtual Conferencing services can connect your presenters virtually to unlimited online audiences.
What is a virtual conference?
A virtual conference is a conference delivered via the internet, enabling presenters to collaborate with online audiences without attending in person.
How does it work?
Presenters use a webcam to connect with our webcast producer online. The producer then relays them into a webcast where an unlimited number of viewers can watch.
What You Get
- Online virtual conference to unlimited participants without anyone having to attend in person.
- Online consultation to assess your presenter’s internet connection and video quality.
- Professional online technical staff who will produce the virtual conference.
- State of the art equipment, with backup hardware and internet connectivity at our virtual production facility, to ensure the success of your event.
- Live webcast streamed in real time to your audience, and recorded for view-on-demand.
- Collaborative chat feature.
- Online hosting of view-on-demand archive for one year.
- Unlimited audience sizes.
Why Choose Us?
- Live Media is Toronto’s premier virtual conferencing provider, having produced thousands of events online.
- Professional, friendly and courteous staff.
- Award winning service.
- Hassle-free, convenient service: we capture and stream your presentation slides onsite, so there’s no need to deliver them to us ahead of time.